FE Active is an innovative company investing all its resources into the research and development of advancing our passion for being active both outdoors and indoors. It also aims to further improve already existing products to enhance its usability. FE Active and its experienced team consist of multiple outdoor enthusiasts and professionals across multiple genres including: surfing, climbing, kayaking, snowboarding and training just to name a few. This vast array of knowledge is combined with decades of experience working at creating an incredible supply chain capable of producing the world’s highest quality products in the market place today. FE Active is more importantly a company that believes in giving back to its communities. Multiple trips to developing countries and local communities are set up yearly to provide a working knowledge of being active through their outdoor and indoor environment. FE Active is happy to work with “Their Journey Forward”.
- DESIGN: Designed by outdoor enthusiasts from California, USA. The T-Street Duffel Dry Bag was created for the camper/hiker and water sports extraordinaire on the go looking to keep their essential items dry during their adventures. This durable lightweight eco friendly PVC treated material was an ideal choice for a solid construction to prevent water entry while keeping it lightweight. The two-tone fabric is the first to market and adds an elegant look to this sleek performing duffel dry bag.
- CONSTRUCTION: The T-Street Duffel Dry Bag is constructed with a 300D (D stands for denier) PVC polyester that is carefully treated to make it more eco friendly. To assure maximum protection against water entry, all parts were welded shut by our FE Active refined and bind technology.
- DIMENSIONS: FE Active’s Duffel Dry Bag is designed to bring a high-end look with an exceptional focus to detail in providing the utmost protection to keeping your essentials dry. The T-Street Duffel Dry Bag is approximately 26 inches long, 12 inches wide and 13 inches tall when fully packed, which equates to a conservative estimate of 60 liters. It is built using 45s textiles (.4mm) and the dry weight is approximately 1.8 lbs. For your reference, The T-Street is royal blue with black sides.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: The T-Street Duffel Dry Bag includes a comfortable dual hand and shoulder strap for a more convenient transportation. Additionally, there are built-in snug handles on the side for further options of carrying it with comfort. Inside the dry bag there is also a secure pocket with a zipper to put your quick-grab items. For an added layer of security, the entry is partially lined with velcro to create a tighter, more compressed fit when rolling and securing the buckles.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: FE Active’s entire customer service and design operations are based in California, USA. Your questions can be appropriately and quickly answered by any of our outdoor enthusiasts.