This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The GreenJacket represents the most innovative and comfortable rescue vest to date. Time-tested by the world’s best expedition kayakers, this jacket is the top choice for river guides and expedition paddlers alike. It features a pullover entry, PVC-free Gaia and PE foam inserts, and a durable nylon shell and liner. It has a weight of 2.9 lbs (46 oz), a design buoyancy of 16.4 lbs, and a United States Coast Guard Approval Type V. Sizing: Small/Medium: 31-37 in; Medium/Large: 38-44 in; Large/X-Large: 45-51 in.
- Intended for whitewater rescue, sea, and stand up paddle boarding (SUP).
- Features a 500 denier Cordura nylon shell and a 200 denier high-tenacity nylon liner.
- Pullover entry, PVC-free Gaia and PE foam inserts, YKK self-locking Vislon teeth zipper, and heavy duty acetal and stainless steel hardware.
- Weighs 2.9 lbs (46 oz). The GreenJacket has a buoyancy rating of 16.4 lbs and a USCG Approval Type V.
- Measure your chest and select your size: S/M for 31-37 in, M/L for 38-44 in, and L/XL for 45-51 in.